US-Africa Housing Finance (
After AHWA sells a home in West Africa, USAHF buys the proceeds (interest + principal) of the home finance contract.
- High and predictable yield in a diversified portfolio of dollar-denominated loans
- Low minimum ($10,000) investment
- Excellent collateral (title does not pass to home buyer until contract is fully paid). Current portfolio Loan-to-Value (LTV) ratio is approximately 60%
- A socially responsible investment that is helping thousands of people (both the diaspora who purchase the homes and the people employed in Africa that build the homes)
- An alternative investment that is appropriate for both an IRA (Individual Retirement Account) or non-retirement account
* This is the current annual return, but past performance is no guarantee of future results